Tuesday 28 November 2006

Hello World

So, after much ado about me getting a blog, here we are finally at the obligatory 'hello world' of a new blog beginning. As I would hope most of my blog readers are actually people I know, I'll skip the self-introduction and move straight to step three of a first blog entry; the explanation of the name.

As many of my blog-encouraging friends would know, I have deliberated over a blog name for quite some time (much to their amusement, frustration and/or puzzlement). At long last I have settled on this personally significant notion, taking my inspiration from (among others) the well-known Shakespearean quote:

What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.
- Romeo and Juliet, 2.2

Here follows the daily happenings, thoughts, inspirations and randomness befitting a blog. Stop by regularly, and I'll keep you posted (pun fully intended).
- Steff

4 comments:

Stoz said...

Hello!

I'm so glad you were able to finally decide on a blog name, I know you were thinking about it for so long, but I really think that you've made a good choice, it's a great name that relates to you a lot. I look forward to reading more posts from you soon.

:-)

Achi Myachi said...

Well done Steff I'm so proud of you. Welcome to the world of blogging...

And Stoz, grr at you! I'm supposed to be the first comment :P joke!

Now all I need to do is get you onto myspace :P

switch said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

I'm sure you'll be a very valuable contributor :)

Cara said...

YAY! STEFF HAS A BLOG!!!!

VERY HAPPY HERE!!! :)

YAY!!! STEFF HAS A BLOG!!!!