Sunday 1 April 2007

Goodbye, Bloggers

Well, after a long time deliberating, I've finally decided that I'm going to let my blog fade gracefully from existence. That's right: I will no longer add to my blog!

There's several reasons for this. Firstly, it's kinda lonely here. There's very rarely a comment, which leads me to think that maybe nobody even reads this blog... A blog without readers is like a fish without water.

Secondly, I'm a very busy person. Blogging can be time-wasting, especially if there is nobody to even read my posts!

Thirdly, I'm pretty sure that my blog would die eventually anyway, so instead of leaving it hanging as some sort of decaying graveyard of words, I thought a fitting farewell would bring better closure.

So in closing, thank you my faithful readers (of whom there are few). I wish you all the best with your own blogging adventures.

- Steff

6 comments:

Achi Myachi said...

nooooo!

switch said...

Bye bye blog.

You shall be missed

Trav said...

Like sand through the hour glass so are the days of our blogs...

Farewell Steff, your thoughts have been insightful. I rest in the fact that even Jesus was resurrected so maybe one day your blog will be too.

Cara said...

yes yes resurrect the blog!

don't leave steff!

Susan Barnes said...

Well, that's a shame but I do understand.

Have you got a counter on your blog? That way you would really really know if anyone reads it. Suppose there are lots of people like me who don't comment very often?

Rachel said...

Yes! me too! I don't get time to comment, but I do read your blog, and I enjoyed sympathising with your having to juggle the many demands of life...

I'll be sad if your blog finishes, but yet I do understand if you don't have time to blog..