Monday 16 April 2007

Seventh week sleep

Or lack there of.

I am SO tired. Coming off a 'break' from uni (and I use that term VERY loosely), one would expect to hear words such as 'refreshed', 'invigorated', 'energised' or even 'relaxed'. (If you're me, the word you most want to hear is 'productive'.) But, as tends to happen, many events clamour for one's attention during the single brief week so as to leave not much time for either study or rest!

Check out my holidays:
* Parade Paskah - walking in the Easter Procession under the BAIK flag
* Hen's night
* Physio appointment
* Very expensive hair cut
* Explorers meeting
* Church youth forum meeting
* A coffee date with a friend from way back
* Wedding rehearsal
* Baby sitting - so much fun!
* Wedding ceremony and reception
* 21st birthday party
* Church
* Prayer/observation meeting

In review:
Busyometer: 9/10
Relaxometer: 2/10
Productivityometer: 2/10

In a word:
Scheduled

Did you have a break recently? What did you get up to? How would you rate it, and how was it in a word? (Remember, I'm part-primary teacher, and I won't be accepting boring adjectives!)

3 comments:

Stoz said...

My 'break' only consisted of the 4 days easter break in the middle, but over those days I did get a fair bit of time to myself because I didn't end up going down to Melbourne to visit my family. Last week was hectic for me though, because even though I was still working I had a similar schedule to yours.

Bolded items are changed from Steff's list.

* Meeting to create a the powerpoint presentation for the Wedding
* Buck's night
* Explorers meeting
* Church youth forum meeting (half)
* Playing magic (card game) with a friend from way back
* Wedding rehearsal
* Magic (card game) night - so much fun!
* Wedding ceremony and reception
* 21st Birthday
* Church
* Prayer/observation meeting

switch said...

oooh. I didn't have much of a busy week - but can fully relate to the tiredness thing.

I'm surprised that I have done a number of the same things as you guys this week.

Trav said...

I did a couple of those things as well. I've had 2 weeks off and spent little of it on uni work, i've pursued some other important things..(mainly su stuff) which probably will taint my uni scores, but i have different goals to most at uni