Tuesday 19 June 2007

Hero in a half-shell

Turtle power!
Courtesy of Trav's blog, another quiz for procrastination.

You scored as Donatello, You are intelligent and peaceful...maybe you
should consider going into a different line of work. Even though you are
friendly, you should try to fit in with other more often.

Donatello

68%

April O'Neil

64%

Leonardo

61%

Raphael

46%

Mater Splinter (The Rat)

46%

Michaelangelo

29%

Which teenage mutant ninja turtle are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Trav said...

your the same amount of rat as me

Susan Barnes said...

Hi Steff, If you would like to do a meme (no obligation) on the 5 Things I Dig About Jesus, I have tagged you here.

Steff said...

Will think about that after exams, Susan!

With regards to the ninja turtles, I think I liked most of the characters for their own reasons. Good show. Wasn't there a new movie recently?