Saturday 22 September 2007

Do you miss me?

Holidays!

Finally. For once, due to the nature of 'time in lieu' I have almost two weeks off. Don't get too excited filling up my social calendar though, because I reckon I need to spend at least a week straight in bed. To say I am exhausted would be an understatement. How I look forward to next year, where I once again promise myself that I will fix my priorities and put an end to this ridiculous break-neck pace of living!

After the holidays we go straight on prac for three weeks. That means I don't see my Flora Hill guys for 5 whole weeks, and strangely, I will miss them (well, my Year 7's at least). There's such great classroom dynamics, and just the whole level of language which is so different to that of primary school. To think I only have them for four more weeks...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Enjoy your rest - you deserve it!