Saturday 29 September 2007

Steff the Chef: Banana Non-Tumble

My second attempt at this delicious banana cake turned out fantastic! As you can see, its form is perfect, and it tastes just as good as last time. I just love banana cakes. In fact, I love almost all banana-products; smoothies, sundaes, shakes, pancakes, slices... I'm just so glad the terrible banana disaster is long gone!

Some of you may remember my first attempt at this, which barely resembled a cake at all. In fact, we turned it into trifle. If you don't remember it, it can be found here.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! Looks really good :)

Unknown said...

i came back to england from hoga beach on Saturday and can't get this cake out of my head... PLEASE can i have the recipe???

can you post it on this page/ add the link please...


thank you

Steff said...

Sorry, I've only just discovered your comment.

I have no idea if you'll return to this page, but here's a link to the recipe for the banana cake, just in case:

http://aww.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=39003

Enjoy!