Friday 29 December 2006

For Christmas, Stoz gave me a ring...!

... pull opener. A ring pull opener - how thoughtful! :) Now I don't have to be phobic about opening ring pull cans anymore. (For those just joining us, I'm referring to my little accident about a month ago.)




It's been a while, so I guess I should update you a little:
* Christmas was hard and low-key.
* I finally went swimming (after two recommendations from my 'therapist'), and it took me five minutes to actually get into the water.
* I went and saw Happy Feet with Cara and Sammy.
* Sammy dyed my hair chocolate brown, but nobody even noticed...
* I am madly trying to organise everything in the rapidly disappearing number of days I have available - but what else is new, really?

3 comments:

Achi Myachi said...

I seriously stopped breathing and my heart stopped beating when I read that first line! No joke, and I was like, "she has done WHAT and didn't even tell me??"

I noticed your hair and I think you look sweet like chocolate. Yum I could eat it all up!

Christop said...

Was that title a hint to someone, by any chance? :)

Steff said...

No, the title was just a pun - I love puns :D

Besides, it's way too popular to get married at the moment :P