Sunday 17 December 2006

Ice, Ice, Baby

Sammy and I hit the town and did some ice last night. In other words, we went out for a gelati and good old fashioned chat! Great fun.

I looooove ice-cream! I used to eat it all the time, until I learnt about a little thing called nutrition. I have some fond memories of ice-cream, and times shared eating ice-cream (time shared, not ice-cream shared - that's just wrong!), and great anticipations of future ice-cream experiences. Sound fanatical?

Here's something just for fun: What flavour ice-cream are you?

You Are Strawberry Ice Cream

A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.
You often find yourself on the outside looking in.
Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.

You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.

10 comments:

switch said...

Awesome...ice cream!!

I did the quiz, I'm strawberry too!

Steff said...

Way to go, Strawberries!

switch said...

Yeah! Now to find the chocolate chips... ;-)

Achi Myachi said...

Steff and I went out on the town and did some ice last night. The whole place was shaking!

I introduced Hamish to flavours yesterday.
and I had that ice ice baby song in my head yesterday thinking about that!

You Are Rocky Road Ice Cream
Unpredictable and wild, you know how to have fun.
You're also a trendsetter who takes risks with new things.
You know about the latest and greatest - and may have invented it!

You are most compatible with vanilla ice cream.

Steff said...

Awww, I was sure you were going to be my chocolate chip ice cream ;-)

I'd agree with that though - I copy all your trends and you're heaps of fun!

Achi Myachi said...

.. REALLY?? Wow I feel loved now ;)

I think strawberries and rocky road would be ok together. Well, whenever I go to flavours I have lemon, irish coffee, and chocolate. I'm bizarre!

how bizarre

how bizzarre

how bizarre

do do do.. do do do.. etc

Stoz said...

I have been absent from the internet for the last few days, so I'm only just catching up now. Here's my results:

***You Are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream***


You are kind, popular, and generous.
You tend to be successful at anything you try.
A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining a crowd.

You are most compatible with strawberry ice cream.


What Flavor Ice Cream Are You?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatflavoricecreamareyouquiz/

Achi Myachi said...

Stoz you so cheated! :P

Steff said...

No actually, we've done this one before and I can vouch for him :$

In reality though, he likes to eat strawberry icecream, not choc chip, and I like vanilla.

Luke Webb said...

can I go for more than one scoop...?