Thursday 7 December 2006

Wiik excuse for a post

As many of you may have been eagerly counting down (or patiently tolerating those eagerly counting down) the new Nintendo console has finally been released in Australia. If you're actually interested in that, I suggest you check out Stoz's blog.

Thanks everyone for the overwhelming response to my Santa question - I don't know what to think anymore! It's almost time for another question, but for now I'm busy with preparations for the ultimate party! (More on that later in the week.)

3 comments:

Achi Myachi said...

How could you get so low and actually blog about this! :P ;)

Well, if you really want to know, I played it this afternoon. And, it's fun enough, but I don't know about the $400 worth of 'fun'.

Stoz said...

Well I can let you know that it's pretty good fun too.

Miss C said...

There's some good features - tennis was good in some ways and poor in others; sega was excellent.