Sunday 10 December 2006

Princess Party!

Deep down inside, every girl is a true princess, and we should be allowed to feel like it every once in awhile (and treated as such all the time!) - and that was exactly my intention with my princess party. On Friday night, after much planning and preparation, the royal festivities took place at my house, and I must say, I'm impressed with the effort everyone made! Everyone looked so beautiful, and I think a good time was had by all. Many tiaras, gorgeous shoes, stunning dresses, and some great creativity: a medieval princess, a fairy princess, the littlest princess, and of course the two most gorgeous princesses in white and red. I myself was a princess in pink, complete with tiara. Mum was fretting about not having enough food, of which there was sufficient to sink a battle ship (like always!). Aside from the great food, we had a princess parcel, watched Ice Princess and did the general 'girly chat thing.' I only wish I owned some decent CDs so we didn't have to listen to 1997 flashbacks of Aqua! Sorry girls.

So unleash your inner princess! (Or brave knight if you are male...)

- Princess Steff of Lockwood

2 comments:

Achi Myachi said...

"and of course the two most gorgeous princesses in white and red."

Oh why thank you :$

Can you believe my sister laughed at me when I said I went to a princess party?!

It was such a good night, and you looked stunning, Princess Steff!

I could have totally stayed princessing all night!

You are beautiful and creative, Steff! Much princess love! xx

(ok, was that cheesy?)

Steff said...

Not at all :)