Monday 7 May 2007

21st Birthday

I suppose I really ought to mention that my 21st birthday was on Saturday. Due to the extreme rush of the weekend, I couldn't post earlier, sorry. On Saturday I slept in for the first time since February (nice!), then had a fantastic party at Stoz's house complete with mountains of food Mum had spent all week cooking, groovy coordinating decorations, a surprise photo slide show and home movie from Stoz, lots of nice pressies, and around 40 of my closest friends!

Sunday was a family lunch at Pratty's Patch, followed by Mum's homemade cakes at home. Also nice.

A big thanks to everyone who came - and people far away who wished me well - for the presents and the friendships we share. Thanks heaps to the boys for letting me use their awesome party house, and my parents for organising so much stuff. And extra big thanks to Mum for her huge effort, and Stoz for all the scanning, music and organising that he did.

1 comment: